Tenes el disfraz, no la manera de que te quiera otro rato más..

domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Estoy mejor sin ti ♫




You told me there's no need
to talk it out Cause its too late
to proceed And slowly I took your words
No looking back I wont regret,
no I will find my way I'm broken
But still I have to say

It's Alright, OK
I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry Alright,
Ok So don't you bother what I
do No matter what you say
I wont return Our bridge has burnt
down I'm stronger now Alright ,
Ok I'm so much better without you
I won't be sorry.

You played me betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role You took control,
I couldn't help but fall So deep
But now I see things clear

Don't waist you fiction tears on me
Just save them for someone in need
It's Way to late I'm closing the door;


It's Alright, OK Alright,
OK Without you No matter what
you say It's Alright, OK Alright,
OK Without you I won't be sorry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario